But how much do they cost?
Everyone loves a comfy bed! And one that is free from all harmful chemicals, sustainibly made, eco friendly… who wouldn’t want one!? But can you afford one? While our mattresses have a higher initial cost, there is a huge amount of value.
1. Pain and Health – How much do you spend on Chiropractic, Massage, Organic food? You spend half your life on a mattress. Why bother with organic food if you are going to spend all night breathing in chemicals, fire retardants and pestisides and likely mould? All of our customers have reported a reduction or even elimination of body, back and neck pain with their Dream Tree Bed & pillow. FEELING GOOD IS PRICELESS!
2. Lifetime of the mattress. Our mattresses ACTUALLY last (and are comfortable) for much longer then regular mattresses. Often double or triple the lifetime!! YOU NEED TO KNOW THAT YOUR BED WILL BE COMFORTABLE FOR MANY YEARS TO COME.
3. Buy Me Once Movement – BECAUSE WE CAN’T AFFORD TO BUY CHEAP THINGS THAT BREAK OVER AND OVER AGAIN
4. What is the cost to the Earth? WE ONLY HAVE ONE PLANET AND BUYING SHORT TERM ITEMS = LANDFILL + POLLUTION. Plus our mattresses are fully compostable!!
5. FIANANCING COMING SOON!!
What Our Customers Are Saying
Don’t just take it from us, let our customers do the talking!
“We value organic and ecofriendly products. I have been searching everywhere for a japanese style shikibuton and were thrilled to find yours. They are beautiful and just what I was looking for “
“I LOVE my bed! So much that we bought a second one for our guest room! “
“Thank you for changing my mind on what an organic mattress can be like. I thought they would be hard and uncomfortable, but mine is like laying on a cloud!“
Frequently Asked Questions
How long will it take for me to recieve my order?
All of our mattresses, toppers and pillows are handmade with love. When you purchase from us, your order is handmade by our manufacturere in Seattle. It normally takes 3-6 weeks from the time your order for your mattress to be delivered. Pillows are usually 10-30 days. Other items such as sheets ship from our Nanaimo location and are usually delivered in 10 Days or less. If you can’t wait that long, we can try to have your order rushed. But please don’t jump the line if it isn’t necissary!
How much does shipping cost?
We ship anywhere in Canada. Orders over $300 ship for FREE! (excluding bed frames) Under $300 shipping is $30. Shipping our sustainably made frames costs $550. (Bed Frames are large and heavy! )
Our mattresses are rolled and shipped in managable sized boxes. To Set up, simply open, unroll and enjoy!
Exchanges & Returns
30 Day Comfort Guarantee – Woo hoo! If you don’t love what you picked, you can exchange it for something more suitable. (But I have to say, it rarely happens 😉 Especially if you had a comfort consultaion!) – See Details
(30 Day Comfort Guarantee does not apply to discounted products, items sold “as is”, or custom products. )
Mattress, Topper, Pillow and bedframe Sales are FINAL
Bedding may be returned or exchanged as long as it is UNOPENED.
We work with 3 Manufacturers Soaring Heart Natural Beds makes the majority of our produtcs. We also carry Holy Lamb Organics, and GLO. Each have their own warranty. Our mattress partners offer fantastic finished products and warranties to back them up.
- Latex Products have a 20 year Warranty
- All other Products have a 5 year warranty .
I'm not sure what to order! Help!
We offer one on one comfort consultations! (In person or by phone) Let us help you choose the right combination.
Let’s work together.
You’re an individual with unique comfort needs and concerns, which is why we offer–by appointment–one on one consultations that allow you to get the personal attention you require. (They usually last about an hour but can be longer. Nap anyone?!)
There is no charge! Click here to book one